Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Costco Run...


Oh no! You finally made it all the way out there and forgot that one thing that you needed to get in the first place!

Haven't we all done this? Well, we have amazing news for you. 

Did you know that I do ALL my personal groceries shopping at Costco.  Why? I just find that most of their fruits and veggies stay fresh longer.  Downside to this is that I never know what fruits or veggies will be available when I go, lol! My list usually consists on "get fruits' and "veggies".

Any who, if you let us know what item(s) you 'left behind', we can pick it up for you! Keep in mind that items must fit in a car and do not included furniture and other heavy items.
(Usual errand add-on fees will be applied).
***anything greater than 3 items 'left behind' will be considered as Groceries and you will be invoiced accordingly***

Hope this will allow you to spend even more time doing what you love!

Your Go Getter & Errand Runners,
Julie and Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment