Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Don't wait for me at home...

What if you want your 'week-end' / 'evening' time activities to start as soon as you walk out the office door? Well, now you can!

Did you know that we can deliver your errands (that includes groceries too) to your place of work? I wouldn't go as far as bringing them up to your desk but I can bring them to you, in the parking lot, at the end of your work day.  So that all you need to do is unload them when you get home!

By doing it this way, you just saved your self the 'pain' of having to wait in the stores to pay!

Contact us today to learn more!

Your Go Getter and Errand Runners,
Julie & Pamela.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errands at a Click (EAAC) is a lifestyle and concierge services company exclusively designed to actively fulfil the luxurious expectations of connoisseurs in the most creative way. At EAAC, we realize the indulgent luxury demands of our valuable clients and strive to materialize them with the highest level of integrity and royalty to gain the maximum satisfaction in most cost effective and time-saving manner.

    Our commitment to provide excellence in quality. We passionately implement, instigate and exceed expectations. Our client’s trust and faith are fundamental in running our everyday operations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.
    Bookkeeping services around me

    ReplyDelete